Very simple to make and it is my favourite chocolate dessert of all time.
- 50g dark chocolate (85%)
- 2 eggs (separated)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 15g flour
- 15g butter
- 100ml hot whole milk
- In a hob, melt the butter then add in the flour and stir for 30 seconds before pouring in the hot milk.
- Keep stirring then take it off the heat when it is bubbling and pour in the dark chocolate pieces.
- Combine the two then add in two egg yolks at once, stir and add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Whisk the egg whites into a meringue consistency then take 1/4 of it and mix it in the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the rest of the meringue mixture & fold lightly. Bake in a preheated oven of 220c for 15 minutes. (Buttered ramekins & coat with sugar).
- Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar and if you want, some chocolate sauce or Nutella.
Happy baking 😀